1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, browsing or using the Site (hereinafter “Use”), users (hereinafter “you” or “users”) accept the Terms set out herein. If you do not accept the Terms as set out, please do not use the Site.
2. USE OF THE SITE
AAA Canada grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-assignable and revocable right of use to consult and temporarily download the Content posted on the Site, for non-commercial Use for your personal needs or the needs of your company. Any Content posted or made available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text documents, images, audio and video files, illustrations, software and HTML code (hereinafter the “Content”) is the exclusive property of AAA Canada or its suppliers. The Content is protected by Canadian, American and international legislation, as well as by any intellectual property regulation, rule or applicable law. Except when expressly authorized herein, you may not (i)use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, resell, adapt or reverse engineer the Content, or use it as the basis to create other Content, or (ii) use the Content on other web Sites or in any other medium without the prior written consent of AAA Canada.
3. RULES OF CONDUCT
When using the Site, you must respect the following rules of conduct:
- You must always respect local, provincial and federal rules, laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, Canadian legislations and regulations on exports and the fight against discrimination;
- You must respect laws regarding intellectual property and personal information, including, but not limited to, patents, copyright, trademarks and commercial secrets of third parties;
- You may not upload, post, transmit or store any Content:
- that is illegal, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, misleading, prejudicial, threatening, harassing, obscene or reprehensible;
- that breaches contractual or privacy obligations you are bound to respect;
- that disrupts or interferes with the normal operation of the Site, such as posting or sending a virus, the continuous display of repetitive Content or the display of unusually heavy Content;
- the display of which is not authorized by AAA Canada, including, but not limited to, any unused advertising material, unsolicited promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain emails or promotions of pyramid schemes, franchises, concessions, clubs, sales offers, or any other form of Content deemed unacceptable;
- that violates individual rights or rights related to the protection of personal information by misusing the Content, including, but not limited to, by harassing or tracking anyone by sending unsolicited email and collecting personal information about a third party.
- You may not, in any way whatsoever, breach or attempt to breach the Site’s security measures;
- You may not use a device, process or mechanism(e.g., robot) to monitor or retrieve Content, launch searches for it or access it without the prior written authorization of AAA Canada;
- You may not copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, resell, publish or reverse engineer any Content other than Content you have submitted and that you own, nor may you use it as the basis to create other Content;
- You may not post or submit inaccurate, false or incomplete information, for example, in your curriculum vitae, your biographical information or your employment information;
- You may not usurp the identity of any person or entity, or misrepresent yourself, your entity or your affiliation to a third party.
4. INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY THE USER
The Site allows you to obtain employment and career information. By submitting or entering information about you on the Site, you grant AAA Canada authorization and the perpetual, non-exclusive and irrevocable right, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, transfer and adapt this information, in whole or in part, in any way whatsoever, including to use it as the basis to create other Content, worldwide, in perpetuity and with no obligation to pay you royalties. You authorize AAA Canada to transmit to its clients and potential clients the information you submit.You recognize that AAA Canada’s Site is a neutral space that enables users to obtain employment and career information. AAA Canada does not filter or monitor the information submitted. AAA Canada does not vouch for the reliability, accuracy, exhaustiveness, validity or veracity of the information submitted. AAA Canada reserves the right to delete, remove, refuse to post or block any information submitted that it considers unacceptable. You recognize and accept that AAA Canada may save copies of the information that you submit and disclose it to a third party as it deems necessary, to, without limitation: (i) protect the integrity of theSite; (ii) protect AAA Canada’s rights; (iii) comply with an injunction; (iv) comply with any measure to apply the law.
AAA Canada may cease, suspend or modify the Site at any time without notice, and AAA Canada may block, terminate or suspend your access or that of any user of the Site at any time, regardless of the reason, at its sole discretion.
6. LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS
The trademarks and logos used or displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of AAA Canada. Nothing on the Site maybe interpreted as direct or indirect permission to use any of these marks, without the prior written permission of the owner of the trademark.
You understand and agree that AAA Canada: (a) offers no warranty that you will receive a job offer through the Site; (b) is not responsible for any job offer, selection, decision regarding employment or job presented by a third party; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, exhaustiveness, validity or timeliness of the information displayed by a third party; (d) is not responsible for Content displayed by a third party, including, without limitation, with respect to opportunities for employment or eligibility lists; (e) is not your employer or agent, unless you sign an employment contract with AAA Canada. You should demonstrate judgement, prudence and common sense in evaluating third-party information.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All of the components of the Site and the Site itself are provided as is, with no implicit or explicit warranty. Subject to any public legislation to the contrary, AAA Canada disclaims all liability and offers no warranty. AAA Canada makes every effort to ensure the Site is free of errors but disclaims any liability regarding any possible error. AAA Canada and its directors, officers, employees, partners, representatives and agents may not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any damage directly or indirectly related to the Use of the Website, particularly the loss of data or a benefit resulting from the use of the components of the Site or the inability to use these components.
12. RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights that are not expressly granted under these terms are reserved for AAA Canada. Nothing contained in these terms may be interpreted as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, a licence or right to use AAA Canada’s trademarks, invention patents, design rights or copyright.
13. PLACE OF OPERATION AND JURISDICTION
AAA Canada operates its Site from its offices in Montreal,Quebec, Canada. You choose to use the Site of your own volition, and it is your responsibility to respect, as does AAA Canada, all applicable laws within the territory of the province of Quebec. You and AAA Canada acknowledge that the courts of the province of Quebec, district of Montreal, shall have sole jurisdiction to decide on any dispute that may result from the Use of the Site.
You recognize that you have no relation of employment, representation or partnership with AAA Canada or form a joint venture with AAA Canada by virtue of using the Site. This notice sets out in its entirety your binding agreement with AAA Canada with respect to your Use of the Site, and other legally binding agreements may be added to this agreement between you and AAA Canada.
15. TO CONTACT AAA CANADA